Hello and thank you for checking out Betsy, our converted VW T5 campervan. Betsy is a 4 berth, 5 belt campervan that has all the necessities you’ll need for your outdoor adventure.
Betsy is a Short Wheel Base (SWB) vehicle which provides a very similar driving experience to driving a car, the smaller profile makes navigating country roads a doddle.
The pop-top roof allows for ample space when cooking as well as providing additional natural lighting and airflow through the zippered windows. Once lowered the pop-top’s bed space provides a space for two adults to sleep on the provided camping mattresses. Additionally the rear rock and roller style seats fold down to provide enough space for another two adults to sleep comfortably.
For dining, the camper comes with a removable table that can be added between the rock and roller seats and the front passenger seats (once they are rotated).
Betsy comes with an ample sized 12v fridge, a sink and two hob burner for cooking and washing up, there’s also 2x240v 3 pin outlets for use whilst connected to mains power, and two USB chargers from the leisure battery, which can be charged whilst on mains power as well as from the alternator whilst the van is running via the split charger. Betsy also comes with a thermostatically controlled diesel heater that will maintain a temperature in the van you set, on a timer.
Betsy will come with the following items for your use:
2x Camping Chairs
1 folding outdoor table
A set (4 of each) of cutlery and scissors
A set (4 of each) of plates, side plates, bowls, cups and 2 tumblers.
Three cutting knives
Large and small frying pan
Large and small pot
Spatula, spoons and draining spoon.
Tea towels, kitchen towels, drying mat, environmentally friendly dishsoap and sponges
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
– Pick up and drop offs are between 1000 and 1600. Late drop offs may incur a £50 charge.
– You can leave your car with us on our drive while you are on your adventure.
– There is a total mileage limit of 120 miles per day of your trip. Exceeding this limit incurs a 50p per mile charge.
– We have RAC breakdown cover. Just give them a call and let us know about the interruption to your adventure. See our terms and conditions for more information on how this might affect your trip
– Drivers must be over the age of 22 and have 2+ years of driving experience.
– For security, safety, and insurance purposes we will need our own terms and conditions signed, and a copy of identity documents provided. We ask that we can take copies of driving licences and 2 proofs of address for all drivers.
– We also require a £1000 deposit which will be returned to you once the vehicle has been returned clean, undamaged, and with a full tank of fuel.
Full terms and details available : https://northumbrianadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any further queries please contact us.