Hello and thank you for checking out our beautifully looked after Fiat Ducato Chausson Welcome 85, that we’ve affectionately named Gerty. Gerty is a 4 berth, 4 belt motorhome that offers everything you’d need to explore the outdoors for the long haul without sacrificing all home comforts.
At the rear Gerty features a fixed double bed, full size wardrobe and ample overhead storage options alongside full wash facilities, including a cubicle shower, toilet and washbasin.
Moving forward into the kitchen area where there are plenty options for cooking, including a 3 burner hob, a gas oven and grill as well as a microwave, toaster, and kettle for use whilst hooked up to onsite power. The kitchen also features a generously sized fridge freezer, additional storage as well as a sink with hot and cold water. No need to worry about bringing kitchen equipment as we provide cutlery, crockery, pans, and utensils.
Past the kitchen is the dining area with an extendable table which can seat 5 (or 6 very close friends). The table can be used whilst on the road and when required the area can be converted into a 2 person bed.
Gerty features clever storage options throughout as well as individually controllable LED lighting, air heating throughout, and cabin aircon.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
– Pick up and drop offs are between 1000 and 1600. Late drop offs may incur a £50 charge.
– You can leave your car with us on our drive while you are on your adventure.
– There is a total mileage limit of 120 miles per day of your trip. Exceeding this limit incurs a 50p per mile charge.
– We have RAC breakdown cover. Just give them a call and let us know about the interruption to your adventure. See our terms and conditions for more information on how this might affect your trip
– Drivers must be over the age of 22 and have 2+ years of driving experience.
– For security, safety, and insurance purposes we will need our own terms and conditions signed, and a copy of identity documents provided. We ask that we can take copies of driving licences and 2 proofs of address for all drivers.
– We also require a £1000 deposit which will be returned to you once the vehicle has been returned clean, undamaged, and with a full tank of fuel.
Full terms and details available : https://northumbrianadventures.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any further queries please contact us.